Friday, October 1, 2010

What a Horrible Month to be Broke

   It's October and theaters are soaked in blood. I already missed Last Exorcism and chances are I won't catch Devil. With the soon to be released Let Me In, Case 39, and My Soul to Take, I think I might just cry. What's a creep to do? I will see Paranormal Activity 2 if I have to sell a kidney....not my own ofcourse.
   In these economic dark ages I find comfort in my idiot box. The month of October has always been a good time for television but this year might just top them all. As of 8:00 P.M.(7:00 Central) TCM will be unleashing a horde of Hammer horror classics beginning with 1958's Horror of Dracula! I know I'm cutting it a bit short with this one but there's really nothing you can do about that is there. Go here for more information on TCM's Hammer Horror series(every Friday).
   For those of you without satellite/cable, Elvira, the queen of the spookshow, will be hosting her Movie Macabre throughout October on local stations. Check here for your local listings.
   That's all the noose for now jerks and jerkettes. Be sure to check back often, and don't forget about that Free Delighfully-Deadly-Download posted earlier today. Also, it wouldn't kill you to leave a comment. If it does, I promise not to let my next reader leave one.  “Dig” you later.

2 comments:

  1. Do I sense a Castlevania reference in your title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you do. What a horrible month to have no money would have been better, but hindsight is 20/20.

    ReplyDelete