Friday, October 1, 2010

Free Delightfully-Deadly-Download Friday


   The Molar Monster is out! It took quite a bit of work, but I can finally sleep. For those of you who are shaking your heads at the magnitude of my stupidity, I did have the tooth pulled by a professional dentist....I did. He let me keep it so I staged this little photo. Credit to Ashley for the great idea.
   Now that I've come down off of all those painkillers I can resume the blog, and what better time to re-kick things off than the first of October? Yes, haunting season officially begins today and the Ghoulfriend and I couldn't be more excited.
   In an effort to increase readership(from 0 to something slightly higher), I'll be participating in the Countdown to Halloween which begins as of now. Even if they don't link to me, I'm still counting down the days.
   Speaking of counting down the days, I know that's exactly what you beautiful little creeps have all been doing in anticipation of Free Delightfully-Deadly-Download Friday. Let's start October with a good old-fashion, grease soaked, blood stained, rock and roll ruckus. Chop Shop were the baddest hot-rodding horror fiends to ever take the stage and their Badlands E.P. can be found here along with some demos.
   Wish I had more time to stick around and chew the rat with you boils and ghouls, but sunrise is just around the corner and I haven't even made my coffin. Goodnight and may you all rot in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment