Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There are always two sides to every story. Mine is always right.

As Wednesday has informed you, she recently caught her tail on fire. What she neglected to tell you was that yours truly was on the scene to immediately snuff the flame. She didn't even know anything happened until she came across the burnt fur while bathing herself. How does she repay me? By hacking up a hairball in my coffin at the ungodly hour of 7 A.M. I had to change the lining before returning to my eternal rest. I digress......still digressing......ok.
Alright witches and warlocks, it's contest time! I suggest you start conjuring because I want to see The Most Disgusting Display of Halloween Spirit before the Month of October. Send in pictures of yourself as Halloweened up as you can possibly manage with a date stamp proving the photo was taken before October. Or just lie to me because I'm very trusting. The freakiest fiend with the most spirit will be awarded the very prestigious and very not fake Most-Disgusting-Display-of-Halloween-Spirit-before-the-Month-of-October trophy. Photos can be sent to the Casket Case by way of my plot tender at wessmith84@hotmail.com
That's all of me you get for now. Don't forget that tomorrow is Free-Delightfully-Deadly-Download Friday. Also, you are officially one day closer to death. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment