Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby, You Put the Crypt in Cryptozoology(Graphic Content)

That was certainly fast. Barely had I turned over in my coffin when a fetid, blood-soaked package was delivered  on my headstone. Yes fiends, it contained the very photos I promised. I warn you, some of these images are....rather distasteful, and may offend those with weaker stomachs. Levity aside, these are very gruesome and very real. Before I skin your pretty little eyeballs with horror beyond imagination, allow me to set the scene. My ghoulfriend(Ashley)'s Grandfather recently shot a deer who had been pilfering his prize peas. Now I don't endorse the killing of any living creature(don't tell my monster friends I'm a pacifist), but this is the country and they are good peas. In his defense I will also say that the man did ensure the animal was soundly dead before leaving. The deer was shot late at night and there was nothing to be done about the carcass until morning. This, my fiends, is where the story gets spooky. When Ashley's Grandfather went back to the spot of the shooting this morning, there was no deer. There were only feet and a rib cage.

Just how many animals can devour an entire deer in one night? A very large pack of wolves or coyotes, a VERY large bear, or........exactly. These pictures were taken during our monster hunt. We've ruled out the Chupa Cabra because of the distinct lack of meat. Whatever did this wasn't only after blood. However, there was shockingly little blood to be found in the area. I will spare you the numerous shots of scat and other sundry leavings. Don't expect this sort of kindness to become a habit, kiddies. What sort of ghoulish beast lurks in my ghoulfriend's backyard? The possibilities are frightfully endless. I will keep you apprised of the ongoing investigation and let's all keep our bony fingers crossed for a real live monster. Stay tuned for updates on the monster hunt, various Halloween crafts, and your ghostly host's mad scientist devotion to the annual Halloween playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment